Ask HN: How to Self Study Physics? - Advance Tips And Tricks For PC

Advance Tips And Tricks For PC

Advance Tips And Tricks For PC, Laptop, Smart Phone, Android, Microsoft, IOS, Apple OS

test banner

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Ask HN: How to Self Study Physics?

Ask HN: How to Self Study Physics?
Hey HN, I'm a CS graduate student, and I do a lot of Deep Learning Research. I've always wanted to get a strong foundation in Physics, and while on lockdown because of COVID, I thought it would be a great opportunity. I've run across this incredible guide https://ift.tt/2kPZYcv and I was also thinking about going through MIT Open Courseware following their bachelor's curriculum. Do you all have any suggestions or tips? I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here