Ask HN: How do you keep track of your creative thoughts? - Advance Tips And Tricks For PC

Advance Tips And Tricks For PC

Advance Tips And Tricks For PC, Laptop, Smart Phone, Android, Microsoft, IOS, Apple OS

test banner

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Ask HN: How do you keep track of your creative thoughts?

Ask HN: How do you keep track of your creative thoughts?
Hi Hackernews, I am a developer with lots of random creative thoughts, especially when I am in shower or after a few shots of caffeine. I have yet to find a perfect solution to keep track of my random thoughts. Here are a few things that I've tried at least for a few months: 1. Physical notebook: still using, but some times my notebook is in my backpack/left at home/in office 2. Evernote alike: never works for me. I hate the constant changing features/UI and the overhead of simply opening it 3. (My pick) use instant IM to send messages to myself: the IM tool really doesn't matter. It could be mail app, facebook messenger, slack. Laptop and phone syncing is free and always reliable. I know these are my throw away thoughts. I am wondering whether there are some amazingly good solutions that I didn't know of. Otherwise I am planning to create one for myself. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here